First, we have the Rubbermaid Reveal Microfiber Spray Mop.
Approximately $25. I bought it at Sam's Club a couple months ago. I don't have a membership to Sam's but my friend had this mop and I fell in love so she took me shopping to Sam's to get one for myself! :) That store was surprisingly fun--like my own PRIVATE Costco. It was almost the exact same, just with 10x less people. :)
Okay, this mop rocks, especially for my new hand-scraped, engineered hardwood floors. Wood floors, especially dark ones can be hard to keep looking clean and nice, but they are so beautiful when they are! I absolutely love my new wood floor, and this mop helps me keep it looking great. I am not a big cleaner--that is probably one of my biggest weaknesses as a housewife, if not my biggest weakness. But this mop makes it a lot easier! Even my 2 year old daughter can mop with it--and she's actually quite obsessed with doing so! :)
This is my first spray mop. I know, they've been around for years, but my husband and I have multiple other mops and just never bought a spray one. I cannot believe how much easier and funner (yes, I did just say "funner") it makes mopping!
Okay, next, in a completely different category, we have Speciak K Fruit Crisps or Pastry Crisps.
These babies are so dang good! They come in little individually wrapped packages of two, and for two crisps, it's only 100 calories. It's the perfect snack or treat. Similar to pop tarts but 1000x better and definitely better for you too. I'm not a big fruit-filling lover, but these things are delish! :) They come in strawberry and blueberry which are sooo yummy and they now apparently have chocolate and cinnamon--thus causing the name change from "fruit crisps" to "pastry crisps." Seriously, if you haven't checked these out yet, you've gotta grab yourself a box!
Next up we have my favorite mascara. L'Oréal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black.
Okay, everyone has their makeup of choice, but I am telling you, if you haven't tried L'Oréal's Telescopic Mascara, you're in for a surprise. You can call it "low maintenance" or just plain "lazy" but one way or the other, I don't wear a whole lot of make up. I don't like the way it feels on my face, and I don't like wasting my time with it. But when I do wear makeup, mascara is my #1 must have. I have bought a few luxury brand mascaras but frankly just don't find the price worth the product. L'Oréal is one of the higher priced grocery store brands, but it is well worth the small price difference. I always fall for those Cover Girl commercials and love the way their eyes look. But I am always disappointed with the results compared to L'Oréal. The length of my lashes using L'Oréal when compared to other grocery store brands is the kicker. It is such a huge difference.
And on that note, next we have Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes.
Like I said, I am extremely low maintenance when it comes to beauty (let's just stick with "low maintenance...it sounds much better). But we have got to get all that makeup. I have pretty oily skin and have to wash my face, or I'll break out like crazy. That's where my Neutrogena towelettes come in. They effectively clean off all my makeup, including any mascara, and also leave my skin feeling clean and super soft. I used to do the whole wash-tone-moisturize routine, but seriously, I am WAY to lazy to keep up with that. I am too lazy to even wash my face with water and cleanser and then dry it!!! This way I just get out a towelette, wipe my face thoroughly, and throw the wipe away! I've tried dry wipes that you wet yourself, but that is just too much work--plus then you have to dry your face! :) Who has time for that?! Lol!
I buy these little fellas in bulk at Costco and LOOOOVE them! And they just recently started selling them with this nice little blue case which makes it even easier. I just have the blue box on my bathroom counter and refill it when I need more. Love it! And if you keep your eyes peeled for the Costco coupons, you'll get an even better price!!
Okay, and last but certainly not least, the game Bananagrams!!
What're your favorite, treats, products and games?! I'm always looking for new favs to discover!





2 comments:
I am with you on the mop and the neutrogena wipes. I will have to try the other three, especially the mascara.
Yeah! Bananagrams Addiction!!!
Post a Comment