This month I had the opportunity to participate in a Jewelry Swap link-up over at The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife! You can go to her blog to check out the whole link-up! It was super fun and I am so glad I did it! I think I'll have to start participating in more link-ups. I decided, with my love of writing and photography, I need to blog more. Mostly just because I find it cathartic and relaxing--and everyone needs something like that in their life! :)
We all have jewelry lying around that we don't wear anymore, but is still cute right?! Well I have tons! So the clever Melissa at The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife gave each of us a name and address of the person we'd be sending one piece of jewelry to. The person we were sending to, and the person who sent to us were different, so we didn't find out who would be sending us something until it came in the mail.
I quickly picked out some cute jewelry I never wear anymore and sent it off to the adorable Alicia at How Charming, Zeeuh! You can head on over there to check out what I sent her!
It was so fun to get a package in the mail from cute Kimberly at Kimberly's Korner along with a little note. Isn't that a cute card?!
I was right in the middle of cooking dinner when my husband brought the package in, and I immediately ripped it open to discover my cute surprise! I immediately had to put it on! (Don't'cha love my Asian-inspired apron my MIL made me?!) I love the necklace and I wore it a couple of nights ago again with a black and gray striped top and it looked even better with that! Thanks Kimberly, and thank you Melissa for organizing all this! I am definitely in if you do it again, and next time I won't be so flaky on the upload! :)
Ooh, and PS, if you didn't notice, I had Meg chop a foot off my hair! Everyone keeps asking me if I cried. NO! I love it. It feels so much better, and Mike LOOVES it, so that's all that matters, right?! Thanks Meg!

5 comments:
Hi - the necklace looks so good on you! I haven't received my jewelry swap yet. My person lost my address so they sent it out late.
I don't know if you know people can't reply to your comments cause you have noreply-comment@blogger.com on your comments.
enjoy the necklace!! I will post about mine as soon as I get it.
Happy Labor Day.
You did your cabinets, they look SOOOOO good:) Hope you are doing well. I miss the old neighborhood A LOT!
Cute, cute, cute!
I love the fabric on you apron ;)
Alicia @
How Charming, Zeeuh!
M+H noreply-comment@blogger.com
This is what it says in your emails. Yes, click that button to have your email show up. Send me another comment. I always comment to another blogger thru emails. I don't have time to go back to their blog to see if they have replied or not.
You are very sweet. I have so much to learn and yes, I am old!
Hi!
do this:
go into your blog
go to settings
then mobile and email
see where it says comment notification put in the box your email address
save
that should do it.
Post a Comment