This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Summer Fun 2012

It's been a fun summer.  I am bummed it's over.  Here's our summer in pictures:

Saturday morning Daddy-Time!!
The kids have special Daddy time on Saturday mornings while Mommy sleeps in.  I know it's a pain for Daddy sometimes when he wants to get things done, or sleep in a little too, but I am so glad the kids have that opportunity to bond with Daddy without Mommy around.  Melia adores her Daddy and really does love her Daddy-time.
Fun in the stroller.
lovin the milk rolling down his face
 And at the park.
He's starting to love the swings like his sister, but he's still a little hesitant.
 Rockin the long sweaty 'do

 and havin some Mommy-baby time.

I love my boy!
 Givin' and gettin' hair cuts!!
 And lookin' snazzy with a short 'do.
Gettin' a new swimming suit
 And hanging out in it all day.
 Melia had summer 'do's too

 (I found this fun hairstyle on pinterest--Melia loved looking at it in the mirror.)
 Celebrating Spencer's birthday
Grandpa celebrating Spencer's birthday with THE BIRTHDAY BEAR.
 Watching Spencer's football games
Garrett, Melia, Mandy, and Evera
 And holding the banners and streamers for the team to run though.
Melia LOVES holding the streamers for the team
Evera loves watching the game in a chair just his size
 Partying in the 'hood
Melia and Adrienne in the bounce house at the Neighborhood Block Party

Melia was excited to see the firetruck at the Block Party but wasn't sure how she felt about the Fireman.
She felt pretty awesome in the firetruck though.  But made me promise they wouldn't drive off with her in it before she'd get in.  :)
 Taking a neighborhood bath ;)
Two sets of best friends
Brinley, Colton, Melia, and Evera
 Playing dress ups


Lexi, Sydney, Brinley, Melia, and Adrienne
Melia is a social butterfly, and all her friends are older than her.  Look how much she adores them.  She loves being big like them.

And certainly having lots of water fun.
At the splash pad at Liberty Park.

Backyard water fun with neighborhood friends






Grandma and Melia in the pool
It's a rare occasion you see grandpa in the pool these days!
Mommy and her little man
Fun with Grandma

Hailey and Evera
Fun with Grandpa!
I don't think I've seen my dad play this much in the pool since I was a kid!

UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES!

No comments: