This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

When he was a baby still...

I cannot believe my little man turned one!  CRAZY!  I have a lot of birthday pictures yet to come, but here are some of the last few pictures of my baby boy before he turned one.

One day we were just hanging out in the living room and I'd been doing laundry.  The laundry basket was on the floor upsidedown and somehow Evera managed to get underneath it.  At first he started crying, but then he managed to sit up and thought it was pretty funny.
 He was totally hamming it up.
 Such a silly kid.
 He loves to play.
 Melia LOVES to play with Evera.  He had been crying and she was cheering him up by crawling with him...or on top of him.

 I love this face.






 Big boy!

 Oh so mad to be in bed.  --Mike says Evera and his elephant both have red eyes in this picture.  Mike thinks that elephant is soooo creepy.  Lol.  But it was mine when I was little and it is a wind up one that sings a song...I cannot remember what song it is but it's totally out of tune and is flat, sounding like a minor key.  But Ev LOVES it!  :)
 Ev loves Chief, and especially loves his food and water bowl.  He is constantly trying to get in there and drink out of Chief's bowl.  Sometimes he'll just put his hand in the water and then lick it off his hand.  Other times he'll stick his whole head in the bowl!  Crazy kid wants to be just like the dog. 
 We try to keep him out of there but the second that door is opened he goes turbo speed to the water dish.
 He's a little stinker, just like his sister.
 He loves to play IN the entertainment center, and IN the dishwasher.  :)
 Here he is getting into his first mischief in the bathroom.  (And unfortunately since then he's gotten into much, much more.)
He loves football just like his big brother!
 I LOOOOOOOVE this picture.  How cute is it?!  OH.MY.GOSH!
 My boys.
 Spencer really is the best big brother in the world!

Here he is eating his first cupcake.  :)
 Sometimes eating is just exhausting!  :)
I love that kid...he's not officially a toddler.  AHHH  what happened to my baby??!

No comments: