This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Little BFFs

Melia and Brinley are best friends.  They want to do everything together.  Eat, get their hair done, go to the store, play, dance, sing, go to preschool, ride in the car, etc.  It's really fun to have them be such cute little friends and live so close to eachother.  First thing in the morning when Melia wakes up, she asks if she can play with Brinley.  They might be little mischief makers, but they're sure cute.

The other day I did both their hair in our Curl Formers curlers.  They loved how silly they looked with the curlers in their hair.
 How cute is that face?
 Melia, unfortunately, cries at the drop of a hat.  This picture is classic.  Just seconds after the above picture was taken, this picture was taken.  I love the look on Brinley's face, like, "What?!?"  That's how I feel half the time.  Melia seriously cries at the littlest things.
 Here she is trying to calm down.
 Then smiling for more pictures.  Seriously, these were all within seconds of eachother.  Lol.
 And then just a little while later ... that kid has some seriously strong emotions.  It's funny to have Brin and Melia together because Melia's emotions are insane, and I swear Brinley has no emotion!  The other day the two of them were being naughty and I got upset and told them if they keep being so naughty I'm not going to let them play together anymore.  Melia was sobbing her eyes out and Brinley was just sitting there, no emotion whatsoever.  Finally Melia turns to her and yells, "Brinley!  CRY!"  It was pretty funny.
 Brinley has a little brother, Colton, who is just a year younger than Melia and 9 months younger than Evera.  He and Evera play pretty stinkin cute together too.  It's so fun.  Melia adores Colton too.  Here she is "tucking him in."
 Melia and Brinley were being his mommy and daddy.  :)  I love these cute kids!
 I wanted to get Melia a Cinderella dress for her birthday / to wear at Disneyland.  She LOOOOOVES Cinderella.  I ended up buying FOUR Cinderella dresses trying to decide between them.  Eventually I made my choice (settling, of course, on the actual Disney Store one) and I returned all the others.  But in the mean time, the girls sure had fun trying on all the options.  Here are two I bought at Costco.  The girls loved BOTH being Cinderella.
 They love eachother.

No comments: