In October we got to spend some time over General Conference weekend with Mike's sister and her family. We had a lot of fun.
Caylie let Evera help her with her homework. :)
Homework is tough stuff! :)
Anne is always so sweet with my kids. I love all of Mike's siblings.
We went on a beautiful hike. (I love my double jogger--even if I don't jog.)
Happy boy.
Brothers!
Being cool.
Evera and Caylie having fun.
Taylor, Colton, and Rhodri looking out over the river.
Evera loved crawling on the bridge. :)
Lookin' at the river.
Gorgeous.
I love this picture of the two of them. Look how happy Ev is!
Me and my man!
Sibling love!
Walkin' with Daddy!
Melia liked going down to the river with Caylie.
I love these boys!
Melia's favorite part was touching the water!
It was a great weekend and I loved getting out into nature to enjoy the beautiful Utah fall.


























1 comment:
EEK! Those ones of Evera at the river made my hands sweat bad!!!
Post a Comment