This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Bathing Beauties

There are very few things that my crazy kiddos love more than taking a bath.

 One of the few things that could be better than a plain old bath, is a bubble bath!!




 Look at him look at her.  They adore each other and have so much fun together!




 But there IS one thing Evera DOES love more than a bath.  And that is running around naked.  And naked and wet is even better!
 He thinks he is so silly.
 He loves to climb out of the bath and run around the house naked and laughs the whole time.  He loves to hide from me; especially in the closet.  Here he is about to slam the door in my face (look at that mischievous grin).
 And here he is swinging the door back open again.  ;)
 Little stinker!!

And speaking of being a stinker...  I had given the kids a bath and Evera kept climbing out.  Eventually I got him dried off and dressed.  Next thing I knew, he was right back in the bath.  DANG KID!!  Melia thought it was the funniest thing ever!
 She insisted on "cleaning him" with his clothes on.
 Evera thought he was pretty darn cool.
 I am sure that his sister's amusement with his antics helped boost that already large self esteem as it was.  He thinks he's the coolest 1 year old around!  :)
But regardless of their craziness, there is nothing I love more than these cute squeaky clean faces!

No comments: