This past spring brought a lot fun.
Grandma Place took us to Artic Circle to play. Evera had a blast with silly Grandma and his ice cream cone.
I took this cute picture of Evera sleeping, because I love that he hasn't outgrown the baby sleeping position with his little bum in the air.
Mike and I went on a double date with his friend Paul and a friend of his. The guys made us dinner and then we went bow shooting at Cabellas. It was super fun! Look at that sexy stance!
Ow Ow!
Mike turned 40. (Another post on that to come). HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
Melia has the Morgan closed-eye photo gene--Here's one with Mike's eyes open and Melia's closed.
And one with Melia's eyes open and Mike's eyes closed. :) I can never win! :)
And here's a gift from little man! :)
Mike loved the BYU shirt he got. The best part was it was $1 at the DI and looked brand new. Just a few weeks later I went to BYU and saw the EXACT same shirt for sale for $20. Sweet!!
Here is Mike getting birthday wishes from Spencer.
Here's Melia coloring some pictures for her cousin James who is on his mission.
Melia got pretty sick with a nasty cough and wasn't breathing very well so we had to get a nebulizer for her. She loved decorating her mask with the little monster eye stickers that came with it.
Love my little monster face girl. :)
I got this cute little booklet for Mother's Day from Melia--she made it in Primary.
It says--
My mom is the best at LOVING ME.
If my mom was a superhero, her name would be SUPER MOM.
The best thing my mom cooks is CHICKEN NUGGETS.
My favorite thing to do with my mom is WATCH SHOWS.
My mom is the happiest when I LISTEN.
I know my mom loves me because SHE TAKES CARE OF ME.
I love my mom because SHE LOVES ME.
I also got this cute one from Melia from preschool.
My mom's name is HEATHER. She is about 1 TO A MINUTE years old. She weighs about 1 pounds. Mom spends most of her time doing things like BEING IN CHARGE OF YOU WHEN YOUR DAD IS AT WORK. Her favorite food is CHICKEN NUGGETS. Her favorite TV show is JAKE AND THE NEVERLAND PIRATES. When she was little my mom used to PLAY WITH HER MOM. Mom likes to wear HER SNOW CLOTHES IF IT'S SNOWING. Her favorite thing to do with me is WATCH MOVIES. It really bugs my mom when I DON'T LISTEN. The thing my mom likes best about me is LISTENING. I wish my mom HAD A NECKLACE FOR HER. Mom is always MY MOM. The most important thing my mom has taught me is TO BE GOOD. I know she loves me because SHE GIVES ME HUGS AND KISSES AND A GUMMY BEAR. I show my mom I love her by TELLING HER SHE'S THE BEST MOMMY EVER.
Evera loves playing in the back yard. This picture cracked me up because here he is trying to ride on a little remote control truck. :) Look at that smile!
He loves trucks. Here he is pushing it around.
Melia and Brinley are two little peas in a pod. They love to play together. I did twinner hair dos on them.
Little BFF's.
That can sure change quickly though! Melia got mad at Brin because Brin's hair got caught in Melia's hair or something. Geez, look at that face! She was soooo mad.
But then quickly changed back when I told her I wasn't going to take any more pictures if she wasn't going to smile. Lol.
Could this kid get any cuter??!
Handsome little stinker!
And my beautiful little girl!
Evera can be such a messy little eater sometimes!
In May we went to the Japanese Festival in downtown SLC to see my aunt play the drums in her Taiko Band. They had face painting there and other fun stuff.
Here's Kali getting her face painted.
And Hailey too.
Awesome Yin-Yang Hailey! :)
And Kali's butterfly was so cute.
Melia got a butterfly too--but somehow I managed to miss Melia's but get Kali and Hailey's. Oh well! Here are the kids playing one of the drums after the performance.
And here's Aunt Star with her fan club!
Melia and Ev are best friends and it's so fun to watch them growing up together.
At the beginning of June I got to go to BYU Women's Conference with Mike's Mom and most of my sister-in-laws on that side. It was really fun. Amber brought her baby Natalie with her and Melia LOVED getting to hold and play with her new cousin Natalie.
She loves babies.
This picture CRACKS me up! Melia always comes up with bizarre ideas of things that she thinks would be fun. This time she had the grand idea of taking Evera's Lightning McQueen car up the slide and trying to ride it down. Of course, once she got to the top of the slide she realized this was NOT such a grand idea and then was too scared to move. So of course, being the awesome mom that I am, I ran and got the camera and took a picture of my crying child BEFORE helping her down. :)
And I couldn't finish off this spring post without a few pictures of my tulips. Tulips are one of my favorite parts of spring. I love them.

































No comments:
Post a Comment