This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Bear Lake Photoshoot

While my cuties were all dressed up for church I took the opportunity to take come cute photos of them (and Becca) at the playground and at the cute little pioneer-looking house next to the church.


 Love these guys.  Becks is the cutest little babysitter.

 How handsome is this little fella?!
 Sillies!!
Oh my gosh, that little face!!
 
Checking out the wild flowers.
 And the weeds.  :)


 Oh how I love these 2.

I love him trying to imitate her.  :)

 Not sure if she's telling secrets or doing her scary face right up in his face!  :)
 Look at Melia adoringly looking at Becca.  :)








 They are my loves.
 They are my life.
They are my heart.

No comments: