Back in July a couple of my friends and I threw a baby shower for two of my friends in our ward. It turned out really cute and I had to share pictures. Thanks to Michelle {The Glitzy Pear} for all her help. She's the real party thrower!
We did a nautical theme for the baby shower.
My friend Rebecca and I made these cute diaper cakes for the mothers to be. This one was for Robyn and baby Cohen.
![]() |
| front |
![]() |
| back |
![]() |
| front |
![]() |
| Back |
Seriously Michelle's party decor skills are exquisite.
But hey, at least I helped with accordion folding all the napkins! :)
I love these adorable drink mason jars!
And the cute Mommas-to-be, Robyn and Jayme.
In August another of my closest ward friends, Lisa, turned 40. So we decided to throw her a surprise party! This time we had the party at my house, and again, with the help of Michelle, it was quite a success. :)
The buffet table.
The welcome chalkboard. It's a revamped Ikea picture frame. I love it.
I got these pretty roses for super cheap at the grocery store because they'd already completely blossomed and were on their way to dying. :)
They were perfectly pretty for the evening though!I made my incredibly delicious Mesquite Chicken Farfalle.
And we wouldn't want a party without Michelle's cute drinking glasses!
Michelle made this adorable little cake. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of it cut open! It was pink-lemonade flavored and the inside was 4 different layers of pink. SOOO CUTE!
Michelle made these cute lollies to put in the candy jars, but I designed the labels. I thought they were fun.
![]() |
| Fabulous at Fourty |
![]() |
| 40 & Still HOT |
![]() |
| 40 Rocks |
I really DID put 40 candles on the cake. :)
And the beautiful birthday girl!
She definitely is still fabulous at 40!















No comments:
Post a Comment