This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

SPLASH

In July I babysat my niece Ashley for a couple days while my sister had surgery.  We decided to take an outing to the Old Farm Splash Pad in Riverton and we met up with Missy and Brin and Colt there too.

Isn't she a doll?

 I love those little legs.
 I love this wet little goose.
Evera loved the little sprinkler and his tongue out was cracking me up.



I love these cute little BFFs.
 Ashy got tired and curled up in a towel and fell sound asleep.  All you could see were her little toes poking out.

 These crazy cuties even managed to make the bathroom fun.  They loved playing with the hand dryer.
 And of course, Evera, my little stinker, found the one and only mud puddle and decided to go SIT IN IT.

Muddy bummy stinker.

 Evera LOOOOOVES Colton's Strider bike.  He had a blast riding it through all the sprinklers.
 After we finished up at the Splash Pad we went to Ikea for dinner (because in 2013 kids eat free on Tuesdays).  Evera and Colton were wiped out.  :)

 How handsome is that little sleeper.
 Then Mike came and met us there and Evera was happy to be with his Daddy.


No comments: