Here's Melia ready for her first ballet lesson.
![]() |
| My little ballerina |
It was a ballet / tap combo class--so here she is doing tap too. :)
And a big jump!
Evera wanted to join in some pictures too. :)
When we dropped Melia off at school Evera was soooooo upset. We walked her in and talked to the teacher for a few minutes, and then we left. Oh my goodness, he would not stop crying. He was so sad to leave her.
His frowns kill me.
But he was a happy boy when we picked her up! Right when we pulled up to the school he exclaimed, "Yea! Mia!"And one more "first day" picture for good measure--taken after school.
Seriously though, her preschool is so stinking adorable and every so often I get to pick up some cute character instead of just my sweet little girl. This day, I got to picture up a little blue bird! :) (Letter B!)
I bought a new bed for Melia on KSL and painted it. Here she is dancing on the bed before I started working on it.
She really didn't want me to put a mattress on it because it made such a great stage.
She even insisted that she'd sleep on it just the way it was--no mattress necessary.
In the end I think she's glad we put a mattress on top--with sheets and blankets and all. :) Unfortunately I haven't gotten any pictures since getting a bedspread on the bed...but these will have to do. We ended up getting a white duvet and attaching the little pink blanket to the top of it (my Grandma Virginia made the blanket for my daughter and it has little cross stitched bunnies on it). So just pretend the nasty grayish looking blanket that is on her bed in the below pictures is a nice fluffy white duvet. :)
She was bummed I painted the bed white--she really wanted pink. But I think it looks nice. :)
And Evera got Melia's toddler bed.
He slept pretty well in his new big boy bed. :)
He loves his new toddler bed. :) (And while we're looking at this picture...that dresser is Mike's old dresser from when he was a kid. It was white and Mike's mom re painted it for us when I was pregnant with Evera and I antiqued and distressed it. I looove it!
And here the cute little guy is with his "Baby Aah-non" (Baby Arden). After Mike's ex wife, Mandy, had her baby, Arden, Evera started pretending that this little Baby Belle doll of Melia's was Baby Arden. Then he became inseparable from it and sleeps with it every night. He LOOOOOVES "Baby Aah-non."




















No comments:
Post a Comment