My college roommate, Natalee, and I reconnected after years and got the kids together to play. She has a son and a daughter right around the same ages as my kids. They have a lot of fun together.
We went to a boutique in Daybreak and to lunch at a yummy little place out there too. When we left, we discovered a little side of the road splash pad. The kids LOVED it. I didn't want them to get too wet--it was raining and not too warm. BUT, it was Evera's birthday, and he was having SO MUCH FUN, I couldn't spoil it.
This one cracks me up because it looks like he's peeing.
Drinkin the water.
And these two cuties got pretty soaking wet too. Melia and Lexi had so much fun together.
Evera loved this steering wheel too.
Although he did not love it so much when he and Jaxon BOTH wanted it.
It was a fun day.









No comments:
Post a Comment