Back in March, my eldest sister, Kim got married (again). She looked beautiful. Here she is with her entourage (Hailey, Hannah, Becca, Heather, and Aubrey), walking over to the church for the ceremony.
She looks pretty darn happy!
Cute little Ashley was happy too! :)
Here's the groom, awaiting his bride's arrival.
My sister Kristy did a great job with decorations.
How stinking cute is this picture of Kalia?
The bride and her daddy.
Walking down the aisle.
No body wants to see the kiss in HD. :)
I really liked this picture of Rick putting on the ring with the bible in the background.
Here's my momma with her 3 granddaughters--Heather, Hannah and Becca.
Heather is Rick's daughter, so she's the newest member of the family (well...along with Rick and all his other kids).
I love this cute boy.
We had the luncheon at Joy Luck Restaurant. Here are 3 cute little cousins.
Rachael and Zach and Jett and Jill.
Skyler, Michael, Spencer, and Mike.
The happy couple. (I think I did a fabulous job with the photography, I must say!)
Kalia and Melia doodling.
I had to document that I was actually there...not just behind the camera.
Zach had the camera for a moment, and this picture cracks me up. What the heck is that expression I am making. Obviously I did not know my photo was being taken--obviously Rachael did know.
That face!!
What a ham.
The teenage(ish) girls decorated their car.
Here they are seeing their car for the first time.
My dad was pretty amused too. :)
Posing with their 3 little girls! Heather, Rick, Kim, Hannah, and Becca.
Congratulations to Kim and Rick! I wish you many happy years together!

















No comments:
Post a Comment