Before BOTH of our cameras broke, Melia looooved to take picture (hmm...do you wonder why they broke?) Luckily, my dad gave me an incredible camera that was his, which my children are forbidden to use, and we also just got the Olympus Tough Tg3 which is just a point and shoot (for those times it's not logical to bring a huge super nice camera with me). But the nice thing about the Olympus is that it's waterproof (I've even taken underwater pictures with it), and drop proof! So...it's much more kid friendly, although I am still limiting their use.
Anyway, so this post, is just a compilation of our Photography by Melia. Perhaps one day she'll go pro. ;)
I think all the selfies are definitely my favorites. :)
Incriminating picture of little brother.Another selfie.
Here's a picture of some of her favorite little things on a shelf in her room.
Melia went through this phase a while ago where she would, daily, multiple times a day, build "dream castles." One of her favorite Sofia the First episodes is when everyone has to design their own "Dream Castle" with a partner. Well Melia would collect random little things around the house: shoes, books, bottles, necklaces, etc, and build her own "Dream Castle." Then she'd put her Little People princesses in it. She was pretty darn proud of her Dream Castles and loved to take pictures of them. :)
More Dream Castle action.
More selfies. :)
She loves to take pictures of her dolls. I swear I have thousands of these little pictures of hers. :) (Don't worry, I didn't post all of them!)
And random pictures of other toys too.
And some pictures of her best friend, Brinley.
And, MORE SELFIES!
I just love that face!
Gotta have some token pictures of daddy changing Ev's diaper! :)
And pics of Mommy blogging. :)
Don't forget Chiefey!
My kids love to take pictures of their cute little toesies!
I love this candid one of Daddy holding Evera.
Crackers. The portfolio wouldn't be complete without some pictures of crackers! :)
And more toesies. You've gotta admit, those are some stinking cute toesies! (Especially those 2 little conjoined toesies on Ev's right foot.)
More Barbie pics! :)
Don't forget the shoes!
I love my girl. She is so creative and fun. She really is such a sweet heart and she blesses my life daily. There are so many possibilities for her in her life, the sky is the limit. But I wouldn't be surprised if she went into some form of decorating whether it be party planning or interior design, she loves to beautify things, and her own beauty beautifies the world constantly! I love her.
Here are some pics of her with her "Dream Castles."
And just a cute one of her when she got herself all "ready" for the day one day. She's wearing a swimming suit I bought for her a few years ago that is still too big, but I just loved it so much I couldn't resist. :)
She has always loved the scriptures and would call little photo books her "scriptures" when she was little. Now she has her own Book of Mormon and loves it. She brings it to church with her and likes to sit on the couch "reading" it sometimes. I took these pictures for a primary talk she was giving a few months ago.
She is my sweet little angel.









No comments:
Post a Comment