This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Little Monkey

My Little Monkey is like a bright light in my life.  He brings so much happiness to my life daily.  He is constantly making me laugh and smile.  I love him so much.

 While some of these images may seem familiar, like I've posted them before, I have not.  It's just this crazy kid seems to pull the same antics over and over, and try as I might, I just cannot hide my makeup, food, lotion, fingernail polish, paint, etc. well enough to prevent all these things from happening again and again.

He is such a stinker!


 But he's stinking cute too!

 All his antics can be exhausting!
 I love this messy boogery face!
 He's a great little helper too.  I was trying to revamp this shelf and he was helping out to get the saw dust off.

 And wiping it down.


 How cute is this chocolatey face?

 He is my crazy little monkey but I sure love him.  He definitely has that Morgan sleep gene--I find him sleeping in the craziest places and positions!  :)  He's even funny when he sleeps!



No comments: