This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Summer Fun 2014

We had a lot of fun this summer.  We discovered this awesomely fun park called Brookside Park.  It was a bit of a drive from our house but we enjoyed it so much we went there a lot.
 Even I enjoyed the zipline!







 Even Missy had fun climbing on the structure at the park!  :)
 Mike had fun on the zipline too and became the official pusher.  All the kids--even the ones we didnt' know--were asking him to push them on the zipline.  :)
 He even pushed Spencer!

  

Spencer got a new puppy and the kids loved getting to know it.


 Kisses for puppy!

 We also had fun using our Pass of All Passes at Trafalga. 
Melia was a little dare devil, rode every ride, and climbed the rock wall.
 Evera was terrified of every ride and refused to go on any of them. Until he saw the go karts...those he had to ride. And he grinned from ear to ear the whole time.
This kid is sure comfortable in his own skin. He had no problem sporting his sister's hot pink, mary-jane, Crocs in order to ride the go-karts.
 The highlight of the night, however, was riding the bumper boats. It was a chilly 60° outside but Melia was insistent upon riding them. After his fun on the go-karts, Evera (shockingly) agreed to ride too (Mike thought he was going to get to sit it out with Ev). So I took Ev and Melia went with Mike. No one else was crazy enough to be riding them at 10PM in 60° weather so we thought we'd stay relatively dry by not squirting each other (much). But Mike hadn't quite mastered the steering, and managed to drive their boat directly under the waterfall, and proceeded to get stuck there for a minute. I was dying laughing. Then when we were almost done riding, a little girl, probably about 9 or 10 years old, got in a boat. The kid was relentless and was SOAKING us. But luckily both our kids thought it was all pretty funny, and in spite of being freezing cold afterwards, we had a blast.



No comments: