These kids are my life and they definitely add their own spice. I sure adore them. Even when they drive me nuts!
One day Melia and Evera brought me this plate and told me they'd made me a "salad." Now that's my kind of salad--sunflower seeds, mozzarella cheese, and colby jack cheese. :)
I babysat Kali while Stephanie and Loren went out of town and on our way home from picking her up we got stuck in some bad traffic. All 3 of them were sound asleep by the time I got home. :)
Melia, Evera, and Colton were super excited to have Aaron pull them around in the wagon which he'd rigged up to his motorcycle. :) Evera, on the other hand was TERRIFIED of even being remotely close to the motorcycle and it's noise. :)
I love these messy little pizza faces.
They sure love their Daddy!
One of the kids took this picture of Chief. I just thought it was cute.
I sure love these boys. This picture was taken at Grandpa EJ's funeral.
This is an oldie, but a goodie. It was taken when we went to the movies for Spencer's Football team. A LOOONG time ago, but I thought it was cute.
Back in March I took the kids to the "preview" of the Loveland Living Planet Aquarium (just about a week before the grand opening). I thought it'd be super cool, but instead we pretty much got a bunch of empty exhibits and some dangerous scaffolding and paint cans around, mixed with ENORMOUS crowds. The kids were less than pleased. Lol. Ev's favorite part of the whole thing was the information desk that changed colors. Haha!
At the grocery store one day I bought some Good'N'Plenty candy. Melia had begged me to buy it because she apparently recognized it and remembered loving it. So in the car they both begged for some and I gave them some and their reactions were PRICELESS. HAHA! I was dying! ("Why would anyone put that crap in candy?!")
The kids begged me to let them ride the shark out in front of the grocery store. I happened to have some quarters and they'd been really good at the store so I decided to give in. They certainly had different reactions!
Sometimes being a mom can be rough. Some days I just like to sneak into their rooms at night and watch them sleeping. They are so angelic when they sleep. :)
One day while the kids were supposed to be napping, I could hear Melia giggling in her room saying, "Do you want a necklace too?" Apparently she'd made herself a little dress up doll! :)













No comments:
Post a Comment