This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Bear Lake 2014

We love La Beau's!
The girls all snuggled in bed together watching a movie--well, the girls and Evera, but he was out cold within minutes!  :)
 Evera is such a little sports maniac.  We were paying Rumikub on the porch and Melia and Evera were riding their bikes.  All the sudden Evera disappeared.  I couldn't find him anywhere.  And then I found him--out on the grass with a bunch of 20-something men playing soccer.  I could faintly hear him shouting, "Pass it to me!"  (He's the tiny little red guy on the far left of the top picture below.  :)  Mike went out and retrieved him and as he and Mike were walking back to the condo, all the sudden Ev was gone again.  Mike kept walking a bit before realizing he'd lost Ev again.  When he turned around Ev was over on another part of the grass yelling for some other guys in their late teens to pass him the frisbee they were playing with.  By the time Mike got over there to (once again) retrieve him, he was fully engaged in a frisbee game with those boys.  The only way Mike could really retrieve Ev was by distracting him with some other kind of sports, so he got the giant soccer ball and they played together.  :)
 How cute are these little cuties with their Cheeto's hands?!
 Evera had fun dunking his head in the lake.  He's such a crazy monkey.
  Melia had fun with her cousins on the beach.
 And loved building (and of course decorating) sand castles.  :)
 Ev had fun digging in the sand with his truck.
 Love these crazy kiddos!
 The kids enjoyed some cookies on the beach.  :)



 Mike had fun playing frisbee with his boys in the lake.
The kids had lots of fun in the pool too.
 On Sunday we walked down to the beach again and the kids were so funny holding up their shorts to not get them wet.  :)

 I love this picture of my boys.
 And this last one just might be my favorite picture.  Of all time.  Ever!  (And notice my phone number written in large black permanent ink on Melia's arm--this was the answer to not losing any kids this year at Bear Lake--it's mostly for Evera, but Melia insisted on having it too.)

No comments: