This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Thursday, February 19, 2015

The End of Summer

We finished out the summer with a bang.  We went to Lagoon, Hogle Zoo, Bear Lake, and just had fun around home too!  
LAGOON

How cute are these 3 cute cousins, waiting in line for Rattle Snake Rapids?  I love looking at how different their cute little legs are too.  
 And those same 3 cuties riding Puff the Magic Dragon together!  I must admit, this is the first time I've ever sent Melia on that without me (or another adult) and I was kindof having a heart attack watching her.
 Melia and Ashley had fun riding Red Rock Rally together.  :)  I love how they have their hands up!

 And all 3 girls had fun on the Dragonfly.

Melia had fun hanging out with her cousin Skyler too.
 Mike wore his favorite Star Wars shirt and got a lot of laughs.  (For those of you who don't get the joke, that's the USS Enterprise from Star Trek.)

HOGLE ZOO

 I love watching my kids experience some of the same things I did as a child.  I drank out of this exact same water fountain as a child too.  :)




 How cute are these cousins.  We sure miss having Lydia and her family living close.  But it's nice when they come and visit.
 Seriously though, could it get any cuter?  I think my kids love the "fake" animals at the zoo more than any of the real ones.  But this giant elephant that (sometimes) shoots water out of its nose is hands down my kids favorite.
 The kids had fun going to the birthday party of the neighbor girl across the street.  This was right before they headed over to the party.
It's fun to have so many kids around for them to play with.
 How darn cute are these two?  Evera and Logan.

BEAR LAKE

We had fun going to Bear Lake one last time for the year too.  Aunt Stephanie brought some cute little bird houses for the kids to paint.  

Evera was concentrating super hard with his tongue out!  :)
 Melia is my little artist.
 The kids had fun riding their bikes.
I like this fun Google+ edit my phone did.
 Spencer and Michael had fun getting buried at the beach.
I was letting the kids trade off sleeping in the crib because they thought it was such an adventure.  I think it was Ev's turn, but when I went into check on them during their nap, I found them both shoring away like this.  :)  They love eachother.

HOME

We also had some fun at home this summer.  I love these cute pictures of Mike playing with the kids.  He's such a good dad!


 And Evera always knows how to make his own fun.  One evening the kids had run outside to play.  I went out there and about died when I realized Ev had run out there wearing nothing but his undies and fisherman sandals!  :)  He'd also brought out the bubble wrap from a package we'd recently received that he was jumping on!  I love this kid!

No comments: