On Father's Day we got up early to make Mike a special Father's Day breakfast in bed.
These kids love their Dad.But these crazy Morgan boys cannot keep their eyes open for pictures. :) Like father like son. :)
In nursery we made these special gifts for the Dad's for Father's Day. This was Ev's gift to Mike.
This is the cute paper Melia brought home from Primary too. It says "My daddy's name is MIKE. He is 12 years old, VERY tall and weighs A LOT pounds. His favorite food is GRANOLA. My daddy is really good at CLEAN THE HOUSE. He loves to HELP MY MOM. My favorite thing to do with my dad is MAKE DINNER. I'm just like my dad because MY EYES ARE THE SAME. What I love most about my daddy is HELPS WITH MY MOM. It makes Dad happy when I PLAY WITH HIM."
Also, shortly after Father's Day Mike took Melia to a special Father Daughter Royal Ball in Lindon at a place called Castle Park with a real castle and everything. Melia was sooo excited. Unfortunately I had to work that night so I was not home to see her off, but I did her hair beforehand, and Becca was here to put a little makeup on her and take some pictures before they left.
I also let her wear my "tiara" headband from our wedding. :) Not to mention the dress she chose to wear was the one the flower girls wore at our wedding too. :)
It was a really special night for them and I'm so glad they got to go!
I need to scan and upload the photo that was taken at the ball of them together in Cinderella's carriage. I'll post that here when I get a chance. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment