I love this little monkey. One day he came and put a crown on my head and then kept climbing on my back and snuggling me.
Of course Melia had to join in on the fun. :)
One night I went in to check on Evera before I went to bed. He'd gotten out of bed, got his shoes on, and went back to bed. The kid loves wearing shoes. He gets really mad if I try to take them off for nap time. :)
One day we went on a walk in the neighborhood and Evera was SO thrilled to get to ride Colton's strider bike. He's a cute little 2 year old on a bike! I love it!
Sometimes I find him in the craziest places. Silly little monkey pretending to be a baby. I guess he doesn't realize the baby does not go in the bottom of the bassinet though. Haha!
He sure loves his daddy.
One day before work he sat in front of the door to the garage to stop Mike from leaving for work. I loved it because Melia did the exact same thing when she was just a little younger. How cute is this?
Evera is rarely happier than when he's playing football. Love him. Love that face.
He's got a pretty great arm on him, especially for a 2 year old!
Sometimes when we go to tuck Evera in at night he'll hug us and not let us go. It's pretty stinking cute.
He sure loves that Daddy of his.
One morning before church, Evera decided to get himself dressed. Haha! He cracks me up.
I love this face.
Another night when I went to check on him before I went to bed, I found him sleeping on the floor next to the door. He'd taken off his pajamas, and put on his clothes. But my favorite part was that his jeans were put on backwards! haha!
He woke up while I was taking pictures of him. Could he possibly be any cuter?
Love this boy.
Just chillin out with his football! :)
My sister gave me this stinking cute bear costume and Evera makes it even cuter! :)
Even when Evera is sick he's still smiling. He is the easiest sick kid ever. He's super good about always getting his barf in the bowl, or better yet, the toilet--which is his preference. How cute is he, waiting to throw up? Love him.
This picture just cracks me up.
On our way home from the gym. While getting dressed after my shower the intercom came on calling me to the Kids Club. I dressed and went as fast as I could to the Kids Club. Upon arrival I found Evera, shirtless, and apparently diaperless wearing only pants. Supposedly he told the employee he could go potty by himself and she didn't realize he wears diapers...so she let him go in alone, and after a while ended up discovering him stark naked with his shirt in a large puddle on the floor. When I got there his shirt and peed diaper were sitting on the counter in a pile with the peed diaper face up...Glad to know the staff is thoroughly competent...
Evera loves Baby Arden. Ever since Arden was born, Evera has adored him. He named Melia's baby Belle doll "Baby Arden" and has been inseparable from it ever since. Nevermind the oddity of Arden being Evera's dad's ex wife's child, or the fact that baby Belle bears no resemblance to the real Baby Arden (who is black, and male...) but Ev sure adores BOTH of his baby Ardens.
One day Evera had been playing outside and came in, knelt down behind the couch and I could hear him saying, "I love you baby Stella." In the sweetest voice. Then he ran back outside. When he came back he said, "mommy, I take baby Stella outside, ok?" I told him I wanted to see baby Stella. (I thought he had a doll behind the couch or something.) Then he comes around the couch with this
I love this picture. :)
Ev was a rockstar for his first real dental exam! :)




























No comments:
Post a Comment