First of all I must say, Starbursts suck! Okay, so they are my favorite candy, at least one of them; at least the pink (strawberry) ones are. But there are NEVER enough pinks in the bags. I honestly don't understand why they don't just sell bags of pinks.Seriously, just look at this picture I found online (to the left). This was one of the only Starburst pictures and how many pinks do you see in there? ONE. One pink to a ratio of HOW MANY OTHERS?!
Anyway, a little while ago Mike bought a bag of these:
little pink pretties. He started laughing and then opened his hand to reveal one of THESE yellow yuckies instead.
He then proceeded to tell me that there were no more pinks. I told him that was really mean and without much warning burst into tears. I could not stop crying. Mike felt SO bad and kept apologizing. I felt so bad for making him feel bad. Obviously I am a pregnant, emotional wreck. All I have to say is DON'T MESS WITH A PREGNANT LADY'S FOOD! Especially when she's hungry and craving something specific. Poor Mike.
4 comments:
HAHAHA oh man...that gave me a good laugh! Thank you! You are too cute! I can't wait for all these experiences and moods when I am pregnant!
LOL that is SO true!..seriously, the only reason people ever buy those things is to eat the pink and red ones :0)...and it even made you cry?! Thats sad and kinda funny at the same time ;0) You poor thing ♥
Now that is a good pregnancy story I love those! I have all sorts cause I'm emotional as it is but man when I'm pregnant I'm always crying for no reason! That is so exciting you are having a girl! We will find out what our baby in on July 28th and I can't wait! How cool is it that our kids will be a month apart I didn't know we were that close. We will definitely have to do some play dates when they arrive!
That's a pretty good pregnant story. I do have to say that the yellows are the worst ones and they are always the most.
Post a Comment