This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Monday, March 15, 2010

"The Lion Sleeps Tonight"

by The Tokens

In the jungle, the mighty jungle,
The lion sleeps tonight.

Well, he's not much of a lion, and he'd never be one to sleep in the jungle, but he's a sleepy little animal and this is one of his favorite places to snuggle up.
Here are just a few random pictures of our family over the last couple of months.

I really just like this picture of Lia in her swing.
These next pictures are of Melia with some cousins.  This first one is of Melia and her cousin Ryan.

Here is Melia with her cousin Lydia who was born just 2 weeks after Lia.

And I absolutely LOVE this picture of Melia smiling at her cousin Bronson.  Isn't this adorable?

Spencer participated in the science fair and did a project on rainbows.  He was very excited about it.

And here's Melia after a long evening perusing the science fair.  I love her tired eyes.
I just love this last picture, Melia is looking at me and I just love that smile on her face.

6 comments:

Shantaye said...

I love her tired eyes, they are the cutest! You've got one pretty little girl! I would love to get together soon. Mondays and Fridays are the best days for me so I'll text later this week and maybe we can get together for lunch or something this Friday.

Colby and Steph said...

Melia looks so cute. Those tired eyes are so precious. It was fun getting to see you last week. Your little girl is darling. :)

mak said...

She's soooo cute Heath! I love the picture where she's smiling at you!! There can't be a better feeling than that, I'm sure!

Claudine said...

Melia is getting so big, what a sweet little girl! And I love that picture of Chief!! I'll have to show it to Isaac. He still talks about him all the time (today included!) and wants to come visit him again soon. I think I might have to get that boy a dog one of these days.

Perry's said...

Your kids are beautiful. We really need to hang out. I miss your guts

Danelle and Alex said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe how big she is getting! Nursing quicker. At first they nurse for FOREVER and then soon its only for like five minutes. If you still have that picture looking better will you send it to me?? my email is danelleskelton@gmail.com. Thanks!