This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"This is Halloween"

Melia had a lot of costumes for this Halloween.  All hand-me-downs of course.

She did not like this one...
 At all.
 But I did manage to get one smiling picture (but notice she is trying to rip the costume off while she's smiling).
 "Seriously mom?"  (You must notice the adorable cow in the background.)
 She finally got sick of crying and just sat like this.  I think she was too hot to move.  When I took it off she was drenched with sweat.  Poor girl.
 2 sad little witches.
 2 MAD little witches.
 And the pout.
 Melia and her cute friend Celeste.  Celeste adores Melia and always wants to come down and play with her.  I love it!  The other day she asked her mom if it costs money to adopt a baby.  When her mom told her yes, she was really upset and said, "DANG IT!  I wanted to adopt baby Melia."
 Mommy cat and her baby kitten.
 Some friends and I at the ward trunk-or-treat.  Me and Melia, Jana and Madilyn, and Taren and Aubrey.  Madilyn is a few months older than Melia and Aubrey is a month younger.  I can't wait til these girls get older and can really play together.  There are a lot of other cuties their same age in our ward, it'll be so fun.
 Cute little kitty.
Can you tell we all adore her?
Can you guess what Mike was for Halloween?  Everyone guessed he was a 50's greaser.  But...he wasn't.  lol.  Take a guess...
 Sneaky little kitty.
 My handsome football player.
 This mischievous little kitty is into everything.  Here she is trying to push the buttons on the carbon monoxide alarm.  Lol.  She loves it.  Little stinker.
 Okay, this picture is just funny, I had to post it.
Melia even tried on Spencer's costume.
 Love that little belly.

Sorry this is so late but...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!