This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Sledding Song"

Sing a song of winter!
Sing a song of sleds!
Sing a song of tumbling
Over the heels and heads.

Up and down a hillside
When the moon is bright,
Sledding is a tiptop
Wintertime delight.

Each year we get to go to the Bonneville Radio Group Christmas party.  Each year it is held at the Gallivan Center in Salt Lake City and we get to go ice skating and eat dinner and have hot chocolate and see Santa.  It's always a lot of fun.  This year, however, the Gallivan Center is undergoing renovations so they could not hold it there.  Instead, it was held at Gorgoza Park in Park City.  It was SOOOO FUN!  Tubing at Gorgoza was a blast and Even Melia had some fun at "Fort Frosty" Gorgoza's kiddy land.  



 We bundled up and did a few really fun things this month!  Here's Melia in her adorable bunny hat!  :)  I love that look on her face.  Whenever she has a big hood on and is a little overly hot she gets this look on her face and just sits there--like she's too sweaty to move.
Isn't this a cute picture of the kiddos with Santa?  I should've sent this out as my Christmas card, but instead, I didn't send one.  ;)
 Melia did okay with THIS Santa.  I guess it was just the one at our ward party that was CREEPY!
 Love this cute boy!
 Melia enjoyed being pulled around in the tubes!  :)
 Somehow, I forgot to bring Melia's coat.  Luckily I had her layered up in her PJ's and Spencer let her wear his sweatshirt.  It was super cute on her.  :)
 She didn't like the kiddie tubes as much as the big tubes.
 But she did enjoy the kiddie tube carousel.  So cute!
 Spencer LOVED tubing.  The hills were HUGE and we could all go down together holding onto eachothers tubes.  It was a blast.  I was screaming my head off cause it went sooo fast! 
 In the right upper corner of this picture you can see the tubing lanes.  They were each probably 15 feet wide and went all the way down the mountain!  It was a blast!
 Maybe Bonneville will decide to have another party there again.  It was so much fun.  We were having so much fun we accidentally missed dinner because we didn't want to stop tubing!  If you ever have the chance to go to Gorgoza--I highly recommend it!

No comments: