Melia's cousin and BFF, Lydia, and her family--Mike's youngest brother Justin and his wife and one of my good friends, Sarah--moved to Texas at the beginning of January. It was so sad to see them go and we miss them like crazy! Here are just a bunch of pictures of Melia and Lydia around Christmas time showing how much they love eachother. They would always hug and giggle and were just so cute together. I cannot wait til Lydia and her family come to visit again! (A few of these pictures turned out completely black when I downloaded them. I had to do a lot of photoshopping on them to get them to turn out even remotely visible, but they were still too cute to just throw away!)
Melia got a bunch of Care Bears for Christmas and she had two very similar Friend Bear Care Bears so she gave one of them to Lydia. I thought it was perfect because they are BEST FRIENDS! :)They love to hug and kiss eachother!
Lydia's mom took this picure back in November at Costco. We call them our little babushkas in this picture. :) Don't they look like little old Russian women in those fancy coats?! :) They're so cute just snuggling up to eachother! Sarah sent this to me in a picture message and said Melia kept calling Lydia "Dia" and Lydia kept calling Melia "Mia" and it was so cute. Then she said, "Mia and Dia, they are friends." I just liked the way she said it and thought it was so cute.
Lydia gave Melia a snow globe with this picture in it for Christmas. Melia loves it and Lydia has the same one. Sarah said that Lydia sometimes tries to "feed Mia" through the snow globe. :)
How stinkin cute are these pictures from New Year's Eve?!
I love those cute girls!





1 comment:
Oh my gosh, Melia! That face! She is never not cuuuuuuute.
Post a Comment