This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sun & Fun at LAGOON

Each year my dad's company has a Lagoon Day when all the employees and their families go to Lagoon.  Melia loves going and we always have a lot of fun together.  Evera isn't a big fan of things that move independently of his control, so this time I decided to leave him with my mom and have a day with my girl.
I think Melia's favorite part of the whole day was playing in the fountain.  I love watching her have so much fun.  I played with her in the fountain too, which was really fun.  Unfortunately I don't have a waterproof camera though, so I only have pictures of her alone.  :)




I love those little legs!


 It was fun to watch her riding Bulgy the Whale--I remember riding Bulgy when I was little too.
Melia and I had fun riding the Kontiki together.  :)

 She really enjoys driving the little cars
 But she is a VERY serious driver
 The new attraction was the Tipsey Teacups and Melia and Kalia loved riding them.  The teacups were easily Melia's favorite ride at Disneyland so she was pretty crazy-excited when she was that they now have teacups at Lagoon too.
 Another little cutie joined us in our teacup.
I remember loving to ride Dumbo when I was little.  Melia had fun too.
 And on the airplanes.
 All 3 of the little cousins had fun on the Space Scrambler and this cute little boy came and rode in the back with Melia.  It was a little love connection--they were laughing, giggling and smiling at eachother the whole time (except of course when I took this picture...)
 Melia and Ashley had a ton of fun on the boats together.  :)


 Melia and Ashley got onto the Sky Fighters and it wasn't until the ride was about to start that Melia (and I) realized she was sitting facing (pointing her gun at) Graham, a friend of hers from our ward who we do preschool with.  It was pretty funny and they were pretty excited about it.  It was cute.
Then they decided to go on the airplanes together.
 They're pretty cute little friends.  Graham is such a handsome little guy.
 Then Melia and Ashley rode the airplanes too.  Melia really like the airplanes this time!
 But I think Melia's favorite ride at Lagoon is always the bumper cars.  She is a girl after her Momma's heart.  The bumper cars were ALWAYS my favorite.
 We had fun meeting up with more cousins.  They would only let 5 people on the Skyscraper Ferris Wheel together, and the girls all really wanted to go together.  So we let the 5 of them go together while Kim and I rode alone in our own cart.  It about gave me a heart attack being 150 feet above the ground and having Melia in a separate cart.  I wasn't afraid I'd fall, I was just afraid she would.  My palms were sweating so bad!
 And lastly we rode the Paratrooper which moved surprisingly fast!  :)

We love Lagoon...enough to go once a year!  ;)  But I always look forward to that special day with my girl.  :)


No comments: