My kids are CRAZY. I know all kids are total crazies, but I really do think my kids are even MORE crazy than usual. :) They are so active and ALWAYS getting into mischief. My sister Kim gave me this (below) sign for my birthday and with these kids around, it is all too true.
Sometimes they get into the diaper cream...
Sometimes they poop in the sink. Seriously...what the CRAP. Melia said (her friend) Brinley was going on the potty, but she really had to go, so she just squatted in the sink. (Cause that makes way more sense than GOING TO ANOTHER BATHROOM...). UGH. I suppose it's better than the floor...
Sometimes they bust into the fridge and eat cheese...by the block.Other times they just climb around...(don't worry, he is wearing a diaper, NOT pooping in the sink.)
And sometimes they're just total divas. :)
![]() |
| playing on the tablet while sitting on the throne |

| wearing mommy's glasses |
![]() |
| Check out that tan line |
![]() |
| cutest little bummy |
Or get into Mommy's makeup.
By themselves, or with cousins--enticing others to be equally as naughty!
Other times they throw food at the wall, and all around the kitchen.Sometimes they climb on the counter and get into the sink, fully clothed, and give themselves a little bath.
They're also very talented at dressing themselves. :)
They refuse to take naps and then fall asleep on the bathroom floor wrapped in the bathmat.
Even when they're sick, they manage to wreak havoc by get out the paint and paint their faces.
Other times they climb around and cram themselves into small spaces.
And at times those small spaces are too small to get back out of and they scream in distress.
Other times they take off all their clothes and run around naked enjoying the freedom!
And most of the time, being a major stinker is utterly exhausting.
But all the time, I love them to pieces. (Even when I am relaxing on the couch and they insist on squeezing their way behind me, climbing on top of the couch, and sitting on my shoulders.)I sure adore them.





























No comments:
Post a Comment