We got tickets to see Disney Junior LIVE Pirate and Princess Adventure starring JAKE AND THE NEVERLAND PIRATES, and SOFIA THE FIRST which are the kids' two favorite TV shows. They were so excited, especially Melia. They both wanted to dress up like pirates. I gave Melia the option of dressing like a princess--I had the outfit all planned out. But she INSISTED she wanted to be a pirate! :)
During the show, they were so mesmerized, I couldn't even get them to look at the camera.
Melia was pretty excited when Cinderella came out on stage with Sofia.
The kids even brought their cardboard Jake swords that Mike made them.
And when the pirates came out the kids were brandishing their swords and waving them all over. It was my favorite part!
Evera was seriously in awe.
Afterwards we got dinner at Zupas. Evera DEVOURED his chocolate covered strawberry! :)
YO-HO LET'S GO!













No comments:
Post a Comment