This is real life. The truth is, I'm not that great at it. But this is it, and it is my life. You want me to post pictures of what I wear every day? You'd have a collaboration of different yoga pants, and oversized t-shirts--some worn multiple days in a row {cringe}! You want to know my toddler lunch meal ideas? They often vary between dino nuggets, pb&j, or ravioli--but hey, at least it's the frozen kind and not Chef Boyardee...although that has made a few appearances! You want pictures of my home decor? Well my house is usually a mess. There are dishes in the sink and laundry to be put away. Most days, with my two crazy sidekicks calling the shots, I don't have time to shower, and rarely even do my hair {am I really admitting this in a public forum?!}! But this is life, and it is my life. And I'm lucky enough to get to share it with an amazing husband and the 3 cutest kids in the world, so no matter how you look it, I'm the luckiest!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My Little Goose

Here are just a bunch of pictures of Melia from the spring and summer of 2014.

Sometimes when I check on the kids before I go to bed they are sound asleep in the funniest positions.  :)
 Becca was staying over at our house and when Becca put on this cute navy eyelet dress, Melia was so excited to put on her own navy eyelet dress.  :)
 One morning Melia came out already completely dressed and accessorized.  :)  How cute is she?
 I took some pictures for my friend Amanda of her daughters.  Melia insisted on being in some of them.  How cute are these girls.  Brooklynn, Melia, and Bailey.

 One day the doorbell rang and this cute hat and gloves were on our porch.  A gift from Melia's "secret admirer" AKA Brinley.  She was thrilled.

This girl was sick for way too long last spring.  While I hated seeing her suffer, I loved how calm and snuggly she was.  
 Seriously, even sick, could she possibly be more beautiful?

 Melia loves to do art, especially with her "school set" she got from Caroline for Christmas.  She cracks me up sometimes.  I loved catching her with all her painting art stuff set up in the kitchen while she was wearing Evera's safety goggles.  :)

No comments: